Hear Rabbi Jack Melul discuss the following 10 things that we can learn from Noah’s Ark.
1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all on the same boat.
3. Plan ahead.
4. Stay Fit.
5. Don’t listen to critics when doing the right thing.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. Travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn’t always an advantage.
9. When you are stressed, float a little while.
10. The ark wasn’t built by professionals.
Noah’s ark can teach us a lot about how to behave and what to do when it comes to being ready and being your best self. You never know when you will be asked to do something big, and you never know how much you are capable of. Keep doing your best, doing what is right, surround yourself with good people, and have faith (אמונה).
Shabbat Shalom everyone,
AishLIT Los Angeles